Slider

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Shoot Before & Edit After {Water}

Original-



Obviously it's under exposed and her skin is blue. I opened it CS5 and used the levels. With levels I added some fill light to brighten it and then I went into the blue levels and took them down from 1.00 to 0.96 and then went to the red levels and took that from 1.00 to 1.02. Cropped, a small saturation lift (10% opacity), resized and sharpened at 20% opacity via unsharp mask.


Edit-



Can't wait to see your edits this week!


10 Wonderful Comments:

  1. Beautiful shot! I love how you edited this. Its so difficult to edit water, at least I find it difficult!

    www.bluebirdkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you brightened it up - and I love the negative space.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice recovery of the underexposed photo! looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the edit really brightens up the picture! great job~!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww.. so sweet. The brightening and the sharpening really look great in the edit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous edit and lovely moment captured! The edited photo has great coloring and amazing lighting. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!