Slider

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Pregnancy Waddle

I finally understand why pregnant women get into the waddling groove. I have had round ligament pain (RLP), which is just the ligaments pulling as the uterus grows, and it has been painful. I notice that if I waddle, it doesn't hurt or hurt as bad. It was an Ahah! moment over the weekend.

I am 26 weeks 1 day pregnant today. Officially the last week in the 2nd trimester. Starting next Monday, I am in the 3rd and final trimester. And have yet to do anything in the soon to be nursery, sooo I have to work on that this week and weekend. I've been feeling great! The first question when people see you is usually, How are you feeling? I have been feeling good. Tired, but nothing crazy. Been feeling kicks last night and today, which is a nice feeling. Jon could hear the heartbeat through my belly last night. He loves talking to Alexis and kissing my stomach, it's so cute.

I bought my first pair of maternity capris. They are way more comfortable, but I need a few more shirts.
Grandpa is still in the hospital, but they kind of figured out what it is. Which to me is a relief. I didn't like sitting there, not knowing what was wrong. I could tell pawpaw was nervous too.

Here is my 26week bump pic:

0 Wonderful Comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments!