Slider

Friday, May 31, 2013

A Zyrtec Update

Let's see. What has been going on. Well, my last update was 3 days ago and as of then, I hadn't taken Zyrtec in a few days. The day after, I wrote that post. I had a rough day.

It started off with my seasonal allergies acting up. Right away in the morning, I had a runny nose, itchy eyes, and I couldn't stop sneezing. Which reminded me why I would take allergy medicine in the first place. Also, Alexis lately has just been off the charts with whininess and temper tantrums, dramatic much?, that it really took it's toll on me Wednesday. I think a part of it is she's over tired. I'm adding her naps back, but earlier like noon time, so she still goes to bed at 7:30. I was really nervous about everything all day. I felt really anxious about everything. It was making me sick. I'm not usually like that. Worrying about everything, especially bills, because I figure why worry about things I can't change? But I was crazy worried about finances and this weeks bills. I really believe that it was part of the withdrawal symptoms.

The hives started that night. Instead of taking 2 pills, I took 1. The anxiety seemed to get better with it too. It's now Friday night and I haven't taken any zyrtec since Wednesday. Short update for now. Worked all day helping out my dad and am worn out.

Maybe I should take a pregnancy test?

0 Wonderful Comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments!