Slider

Thursday, January 3, 2013

2013

The other night, Jon and I were talking about presidents and fo some reason, I really thought we were in 2016. Not sure why, but then remembered it was 2012. No wait, what year are we in?!? 2013, oh right. I never really thought about 2013 before. It's such an awkward number, 2013.And that recap post I said I was going to do, I'll probably never get around to it. Just ready to move ahead and leave 2012, where it is. They're always great years, especially because we never remember the bad- usually. 

It went pretty much like this - 
Spring- Pregnant! :D!!! 
            Nope, unconfirmed ectopic :(
            Depressed
            Eat, eat, eat
            walk, walk, walk
            park, park, park
 Summer- Beach,   
               Road Trip to NJ
               NYC
               What 40lbs did I lose? That never happened. 
Fall- convention {or was that considered summer?}
Winter- Back on low carb 

I do have some changes coming to the blog, which I will post about this weekend. If you want a hint, it's in the photo below! 

The/our last photo of 2012- 

1 Wonderful Comments:

  1. I've been thinking about you lately. I'm glad to see little updates from you here and there. I can't wait to see what this news is all about!?!?!!!!! I wonder if it's what I think it is??? Mmm....

    Hope you had a great holiday. =)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!