Slider

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Shoot Before & Edit After {Portrait}

The past couple days any free time I get, I've been processing images from the wedding. Usually the only free time I get is an hour or 2 while Alexis naps around now and then at night after she goes to bed. I'm snacking on golden oreos right now, Alexis is napping, it's raining out- Life is Good. It's so relaxing listening to rain. Ok, here is my SOOC and I'm pretty pleased with it. I really just enhanced the colors and cropped. I don't mind any Constructive Criticism.
So please, CC away.

Canon XSI
ISO 800
f/5
SS 1/125



Edit-



10 Wonderful Comments:

  1. I'm not sure I have any real CC here - I think your edit looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! The edit is just the right amount with out overdoing it! Nicely done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful edit. Keeps the natural feel but, adds a nice touch of color and light! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you did a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colors in your edit are beautiful. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how it's so much more vibrant and how the colours really pop! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The skin tone and dress color are beautiful in the edit. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you really did a great job in editing. It is nice, clean, and beautiful. Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! How can you go wrong with such a gorgeous bride and location!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!