Slider

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Scavengrt Hunt Sunday

I really wanted to participate this week. The week was crazy, so I did pull some from the archives. Some you haven't seen, maybe one you have.

Walking Empty Streets


This prompt has me singing to Green Day - "I walk these empty streets on the boulevard of broken dreams."

Repeating Patterns


Floor


And there she goes!

Then and Now


I originally wanted to use a picture of Jon and I back in like 2004, but realized all those photos were on my mom's computer, which won't do me any good at 5am lol

Fingertips



15 Wonderful Comments:

  1. Great set! Your repeating patterns is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. then and now is so sweet! great pictures!
    much love, d.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You captured floor shot at just the right moment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fantastic! Love the then and now and floor!! So adorable! And I was totally thinking of the Green Day song too!

    Tamar - linking over from SHS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your "repeating patterns" photo looks very pretty! Good job! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job with the prompts! Your repeating patterns are so pretty and the floor shot is too cute! Love your idea for then and now. One year made a big difference!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great - I'm really liking the perspective on your floor shot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your repeating patterns and floor shot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, the then/now shot is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the Then&Now and the floor. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A wonderful set of pictures. Well done.!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great set! I love your Now and Then and the floor shot is adorable! Great take on fingertips, too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great captures!! I love the repeating pattern and her feet on the floor shot!! so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous photos. Love your then and now and your repeating patterns. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!