Slider

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fireworks on Display



Last night we went to watch the fireworks. It was Alexis's first time seeing fireworks and she liked them. I thought she might be scared of the loud popping, but nope. She actually got bored at one time and started watching a bat that was flying around. I love bats, they eat mosquitoes, which were out in full force by the way. Guess what goes good with fireworks? Ice cream, we got some after and Alexis was ready for bed. Yesterday, was also the anniversary of my grandpa's death. I can't believe it's been 4 years already, I can remember the day and night so vividly.









the long road Wordish Wednesday The Paper Mama

17 Wonderful Comments:

  1. Your fireworks photos are amazing! I love that we can see the trees and lake in the foreground. I had ice cream after our fireworks show too! I guess they do go good together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an incredible job with the fireworks...I love the first shot too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, you did a GREAT job!! I'd love to be able to do this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Love that first shot and the fireworks. I am so jealous of everyones fireworks shots. It rained and thundered last night. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really like the black and white edit, great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Our fireworks weren't nearly as spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow these are really nice shots :) lovin it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing! I just love that second shot.

    Erika B

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Those are amazing fireworks! I love the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful black and white work!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. these are spectacular!...i took some over the holiday and they did not turn out anything like this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great photos.

    And I wish every mosquito on earth could be banned.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are great shots. I love the firework one with purple and gold. Very cool! You captured them perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!