Slider

Monday, February 7, 2011

Weekend Recap

Like I've said before, I try not to blog on the weekends because it's time I spend with my family.
Friday night we had some awesome fog. Around 10pm, Jon drove us around, so I could snap some shots, & we didn't get back til midnight.
Saturday, Jon had to work a half day & Sunday, we went to the meeting and of course watched the Superbowl. Neither of them were my team, they were playing in my teams stadium. Steelers won 2 years ago, so I had to root for the Packers & they won. It was a really good game & yes, I like football.

Here are some fog pictures from Friday -



{Black & White}

















{Activity}
Jon driving us around. Visibility was nearly nothing.

Photography love...






(Vintage}






17 Wonderful Comments:

  1. Those are all great pictures! We had fog like that last night! Thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first B&W shot almost doesn't look real! I love the composition of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots - completely worth the drive around Friday night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Those are some pretty awesome fog shots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, your photos get better and better each week! Way to go! Love them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have captured so much incredible beauty...and I completely agree with Jill. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute shoot and edit shot! Love it! That fog looks amazing, but man, I bet it was scary driving through it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! That first lighthouse one is gorgeous! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos! Your heart shot will be fun to edit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE that sixth photo you posted. All the shadows make for a wonderful shot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The fog pictures are amazing! What great captures...

    ReplyDelete
  12. those really are some awesome shots.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!