Slider

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Soooo..(also Day 4)

I usually use Jon's laptop because mine needed a power cord for so long. All my pictures are on his laptop. His laptop is a company laptop, so he had to bring it to work yesterday. We'll get it back in a few days, but I don't have my pictures. I do have some pictures to put on the computer, but my SD slot on the laptop doesn't work and I don't know where my cord is. Maybe I should look for that today.
So, you get me rambling on today. Yesterday, was an all girl's day of shopping. All 4 generations. My grandma (Alexis's great-grandma), my mom, me and Alexis. It was fun and Alexis was a trooper, I was surprised how well she did. We found some great bargains. I got a dress $10, skirt $13, sunglasses $6, and most expensive was a shirt for $16. I love sales.

Day 4 for the 30 day blog challenge is A Favorite Quote:

"Change the way you look at things, and the things you look at will change." - I can't remember

1 Wonderful Comments:

  1. Sounds like a great day. Excited to see your photos. :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!