Slider

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wee Bit Wednesday

Just came across Leigh Ashley blog. She does wee bit Wednesdays. Go check out her blog, click the button below



1. if you could go on a road trip anywhere with one person, dead or alive, who would it be and where would you go?
I would go with my husband, Jon and we would go to Italy. I've always wanted to go there.


2. if you were stranded on a desert island, which one person would you bring with you?
Jon

3. what's your earliest memory?
I remember going to Texas, I was about 4. I remember we were in Dallas and took a little boat ride. I had a coloring book.


4. what's the best advice you've ever received?
Don't judge people, be patient, and if you can't same anything nice don't say anything at all. I don't. I show the same common kindness to everyone and am one of the most patient people you'll probably meet. My husband said he hopes our daughter gets my patience lol. I believe it's really important not to talk about people behind their backs. I mean as a teen I did sometimes, but I hated it and regret it looking back now.


5. if you could have an endless supply of food, what would you get?
i really want a piece of cake right now, but I'd have to get Italian food. Yummy

6. would you rather be a famous musician or a famous actor?
Musician, I love singing and always wanted to learn guitar or be able to play an instrument. I still love to sing.

7. if you could be a star athlete in any sport, which would you choose?
Golf. My grandpa always had me take golf lessons as a kid. I didn't appreciate it then, who does your 7 and would rather be at the play ground or in a pool, but I really appreciate it all now. He's been gone only 1.5 months and I really miss him.


8. if you were offered the job of u.s. president, would you take it?
No Way. Anyone ever notice how much they age while in office?


9. would you rather have the ability to fly or the ability to breathe underwater?
Breath underwater. The ocean is an amazing place and I would love to go explore it.


10. what music are you listening to today?
I am listening to everything. Country, pop, rap, rock, I've got it all covered.


Mmm Cake.. I might have to make a run to the store.. lol


2 Wonderful Comments:

  1. I'm always up for cake! :-)

    I chose golf as my sport, too, but only because my brother would be so jealous and we still lovingly aggravate each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey jessi! i'm so glad you played along this week!! um, that cake looks AMAZING. oh, and congrats on your upcoming delivery!! :) how exciting!!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!