Slider

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

More Photo Challenges

Instead of doing separate posts, I'm putting the next couple in this post together.
These were all taken with my iphone. Quality isn't the best.


For Communal Global
Daytona Beach, FL







_____________________________________

The paper mama's challenge is action! My dog loves trying to play with the dogs on TV. It's so funny watching him!



The Paper Mama

_____________________________________

This is for Raw(e) photo challenge, My doggie staring out our car window. He was waiting for my husband lol.





6 Wonderful Comments:

  1. Visiting from the RAW(e) link. LOVE the doggie pix!! Glad I'm not choosing this week's winner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, your puppy in the RAW(e) photo is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you're keeping it real with your the camera on your phone. It takes way better pictures than mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, cute pup! That is so cute that he loves the dogs on TV!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome...Daytona Beach!! I've never been there, but it was a party destination dream for many of my classmates waaaaay back during high school in Canada :D

    Thanks for linking up to Communal Global! Always fun to see other parts of the world <3 (and those puppy shots are adorable, too...especially the tv one; priceless!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pups cute little reflection in the window!!!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!