Slider

Monday, July 12, 2010

In a Yellow House: Your Best Shot

I have many shots that I love. It was really hard to choose. This is my all time favorite. I was taking my husband to work (since we share a car) and it was a foggy morning. Right next to my husband's work is a cow field. I think this came out awesome. I love the feeling of uncertainty you get from it. The fence with the cows and the bird. The only camera I had with me was my little digital camera that I keep in my purse. I think it came out great for being really spontaneous.





3 Wonderful Comments:

  1. Love it in b&w! I just did some cow silouette shots the other day. Glad to see I'm not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, VERY nice! This one has the makings of a winner for sure!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!