Slider

Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Never Ending Cycle...

.... of life (right now) is that one life ends and one begins. It's almost like one has to leave to make room for the new (thanks to Satan and Adam). So, today we have the finalizing of the obituary and the pamplet for pawpaw's memorial. I don't think there is any other way to say it except it just sucks going through this twice in 3 years, 1 month less than 3 years. They might not have been my "parents", but our family is so close that they might have well been. My mom had some of her cousins come down and it was so nice to see them. It was nice to be around people who genuinely like to laugh and smile and goof off, instead of some of the fake laughs you get around here and then ones who don't laugh at all. I wish they could have stayed longer. I think we have some family coming down for the memorial, I think more than we thought. Which will be nice to see everyone again. To bad it takes a funeral to bring everyone together.

Soooo, yesterday I had my doctor's appt. I wasn't looking forward to it really at all. Now I see why, I gained 4 lbs in 2 weeks! How is that possible? I haven't eaten bad, I have swelled a little so I guess it could be water weight. I was shocked. I know I'm pregnant, but this gaining weight is depressing, esp when your overweight already. Oh well, doctor wasn't concerned. And we put together the crib, it finally looks like the room is coming together. Now that the big stuff is put together, I can start on the little stuff.

0 Wonderful Comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments!