Slider

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Dreaded Day Came

The day we all were not looking forward to came yesterday morning at 3:43am, pawpaw died. He went peaceful, which was nice to know, but I miss him a whole lot. He was like my second dad and it just doesn't feel like he's gone yet. It was a long day yesterday, going to the funeral home and all that mess. It's going to be hard without him. I just feel so emotionally and physically drained and exhausted. To top it off, I'm getting a sore throat...

In baby news, I have been feeling her move around mostly all day now. Which is nice, I know she's active and healthy. Tomorrow is my 31 week appt. Not looking forward to it because of some insurance issues. We'll deal with it later, I guess. I can't believe that in 6 weeks, I'll be considered 'full term', that's July 19! We put the dresser together the other day and now I need to put the crib together, maybe tomorrow. Then I can start organizing and washing things. I need to make a list of what I still need.

Here's some pics from putting the dresser together-



These are some paintings a friend did for the nursery, I can't wait to get them on the wall!

0 Wonderful Comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments!