Slider

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

33 Week Survey

How far along: 33 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 17 pounds *sigh* I already passed what my doctor wanted me to gain.

How big is baby: Over 17inches and little over 4 lbs

Maternity clothes: Yep, my capris and maternity tops. I really don't want to buy anymore since it's only like 50 days left.

Stretch marks: Just old ones, no new ones

Sleep: def. harder. Last night I had a pain going down the back of my leg and I just can't get comfy enough.

Best moment this week: Dr's appt tmrw to be able to hear her heartbeat

Movement: Still moving, more rolling now. Kicks are lighter because she has less room

Food cravings: sweets... today it was cookies. and Peaches.

Gender: Girl

Signs of Labor: Nothing and if I had felt something I didn't know it was a contraction or anything.

Innie or Outie: In

Milestones: full term in 4 weeks! Yikes!

New Pregnancy Symptom: joint fingers are swore, don't know if it's from pregnancy or not and I'm walking slower I noticed.

What I am looking forward to: Getting everything ready for her! Nursery, baby clothes washed, getting organized...and then meeting her finally but not looking forward to labor..I'm really scared of that

0 Wonderful Comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments!