Slider

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Live, Laugh, Love

Previous Blog

I decided to start a blog on here. I think I'm really starting to get into it.

Yesterday we had a scare. Around 11:00am we get a call from my grandma. She said she thought my grandpa had a stroke. We drove him tot he drs (I would rather have called an ambulance, that's another story). We get to the doctors office and he send us to the hospital to get an MRI. Before he could get an MRI he had to get blood work done and get Xrays to make sure he had to metal in him. When the MRI actually got done, we had to wait for the tech to call the doctor to make sure he could go home and he could. We left at 7pm and got some dinner. It was a long day and a nervous one. Well he didn't have stroke and today at the doctor he said everything looked fine. Whatever he felt wasn't life threatening yay! I want him to be around to meet his great grand daughter in 4 months.

How far along: 22 Weeks

Weight gain/loss: I find out next Wednesday, but last doctors appt I hadn't gained anything yet.

Maternity clothes: I bought some shirts, some of mine were getting to short. I'm still in my pre prego jeans for now. I also found awesome cargo capris at old navy that stretch at the waist and they are so comfy.

Stretch marks: No new ones yet

Sleep: Trying, I'm tired around midnight and then I wake up at 3am and usually can't go to sleep til 7am, then I sleep til 10 usually.

Best moment this week: Beach and shopping w/ Jon on Saturday.

Movement: I'm feeling her almost daily. Usually around 10pm - 11pm. Such a cool feeling

Food cravings: def sweet things

Gender: Girl!

Labor signs: nope

Belly button in or out: In

What I miss:
breathing normal, not out of breath all the time

What I am looking forward to: working on her room and the baby shower

Weekly wisdom: Drink a lot of water

Milestones: Being able to feel her, It's amazing


0 Wonderful Comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments!