Slider

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Beautiful Spring Days

The weather has been fantastic the past week. Its in the 80s with a slight breeze and no humidity yet. When the humidity sets in its going to be torture. At least for me, I'm already hot and that just makes me sweaty.

Yesterday, we went grocery shopping. Which really isn't fun, esp at walmart. It seems like walmart shoppers are really rude. No "excuse me" or "thank you" or anything polite. It must be against their nature. I took my grandmother and every time I'm with her now, she brings up being big. What she says when she means big, I'm not sure. Its really getting old to hear. Shes brought up twice now that because I'm big, you cant tell I'm pregnant. The first time she said it, it made me mad and we were at home. The second time she said it, I was in a dressing room at motherhood maternity. That upset me and I balled. Its like come on, I don't need to be reminded all the time. There's nothing I can do about it right now for another 4 months. Sorry I'm not 95lbs like you were when you got pregnant. Then she goes on to say, well I didn't start showing til I was 6 months anyway. There's plenty of women that don't show til later, size doesn't matter. We were in the car yesterday and she says your big and I'm a little thing. I'm like your not that little honey, your average now. I try not to let it bother me, but it does.
Haven't felt much movement, a kick here and there. My only pair of jeans are getting tight and sitting I have to unbutton them.

Craving for the day: Key Lime Pie Mmmm!

0 Wonderful Comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments!