Slider

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

23 Weeks

Woke up to the bird's singing outside my window. Felt like snow white and wanted to sing back, but I think it would scare them off. I've been feeling great, just tired and my face is still breaking out like crazy. My heartburn has been really bad the last couple days.

I am now 23 weeks which by months would be I am finished with 5 months and in my 6th month. Tomorrow I have my doctor's appointment for a checkup. Pee in a cup, blood pressure, weight ( i pray it's not a big gain, since I have an appetite now).

I got a crib from a friend, which I am so thankful for because they are really expensive. I'm just going to paint it. I also got Alexis' name in wood letters that I'm going to paint and hang on the wall with little wooden butterflies, that will be painted green and glued on to the letters. I haven't started that yet. I need to order the paint and clean the room out still.

It's a beautiful start to a Tuesday morning!

0 Wonderful Comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments!