Slider

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

It's Here!

I know I've been talking about it for a while, but it's finally here! It came yesterday and I've been playing with it ever since. My Canon 7D and Tamron 28-75 f2.8 lens, which will probably always stay on my camera. Here are some pictures from it.





Alexis is looking more and more like a toddler. Toddling around. Getting attitude at times. Losing those rolls { :( }. She's growing up.

I'm really happy with it and all the new features it has, that my other doesn't. Now, I need something to carry it in. Hmm








7 Wonderful Comments:

  1. Adorable and great photos! ~ Enjoy your new camera/lens ~ thanks, namaste, Carol (A Creative Harbor) Happy SST ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful daughter and shots. Love her shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new camera to you! I love the little bitty attitude she is showing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alexis is a doll.

    Have fun with the camera!

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. New lenses are always great...I got a Tamron for my Canon a year ago and I love it, too.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!