Slider

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Good to Wow!

Today is a busy one. I'm cleaning out our closets for a yard sale on Saturday! It's so long overdue. I have 4 garbage bags full of Alexis's clothes. It's crazy. I'm going to start on my closet after this post and while she's sleeping.

My camera is delayed :(
There was a mix up and it's being sent back to the sender, just for them to re-ship. *sigh* I have to wait a little longer.

The first picture, I did just minor edits. There wasn't much to really do to it, unless I wanted to get creative.

Here's the SOOC:



Minor editing {if you haven't been able to tell, I prefer clean edits. But I guess it depends on the picture}



Then, I changed to Black & White



This second picture, is honestly like looking at myself in a photo album. She looks just like I did. I'll have to pull some pictures out soon and show you.

Sooc-



Black & White-



5 Wonderful Comments:

  1. With the first shot - I'm loving the clean edit - I also really like the bw. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your black and whites - beautiful and dreamy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great edit. I love your black and white photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so cute! I really just absolutely adore that first picture--the composition and her looking down, etc. All of the edits are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute photos! I'm a fan of clean edits as well and I think yours look great!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!