Slider

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Hi Hi Hi Hi, I know it's been a few days *cough cough*. But yeah I've been busy. I figured out I'm going to throw my parent's a surprise 30th anniversary party in 2 weeks. lol just figured out everything yesterday and today I'm mailing out invites. lol It's going to be a mustache party. I've already got so many ideas! Setting up a photo booth for sure, with mustache props, hats, and boas and things. A pin the mustache on Burt Reynolds, mustache cake, and favors. It'll be fun. But I have very little time to do everything.
Saturday, I had a Bridal Consultation. That went very well and I know we are going to work great together. They are so much fun, my kind of people! Sunday, I did go to a friend's bridal shower and took a ton of photos. Just finished editing them today. And got some to post. Today, my goal is to print the invites out and mail them off. I hope it's not too short a notice for some. On top of all that, my baby still isn't feeling 100%, not Jon- Alexis lol. So, that doesn't make it easy.

Homemade cake, it was delicious!







The Bride to Be- This Sunday!











More to come!


7 Wonderful Comments:

  1. Oh how fun. Great shots, so many special memories.

    Hope your day is blessed♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a fun little party! You captured it so well

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute. Looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun party and just wonderful photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What neat shots. I feel like I was right there. You captured it so well.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!