Slider

Monday, May 16, 2011

What day is it?

Check out my most recent Family shoot with The Cheals!

That's what I asked myself when I woke up this morning. I couldn't remember to save my life. Saturday? Tuesday? I couldn't even remember what I did yesterday. Kinda weird, but then I realized it was Monday and that the second to last shuttle launches today. It's always exciting, no matter how many times I've seen it. The pics are below. Too bad Alexis won't be old enough to remember. She is now able to push herself to a sitting position from laying down. You go girl!

Flowers



Visual Contrast



Friendship



Before and After

There it is


The smoke cloud that's left after


Dark





Good to Wow








15 Wonderful Comments:

  1. beautiful photos! Love the cloud smoke in the after shot.. your pictures are always wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the rain shot - very cool composition and lighting!

    blessings,
    jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I used the same kind of flowers in my give me flowers shot :) Love your friendship and dark shots; terrific photos! Good job on your rain shot, too! Great set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your friendship shot is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh- I just love them all. Thanks for making me smile by linking up with me today- really brightened the day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are excellent! I love your before and after shots!! And the rest are great, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really wonderful collection - something about your visual contrast shot is very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what great photos! so luck you get to see shuttle launches!! :) hope you can stop by my blog for some +vibes, inspiration and happiness! i also have a very cute giveaway going on :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous shots! i haven't done the scavenger hunt in forever... i need to do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the rain photo best, although they are all wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun scavenger shots. :)

    That rain shot for shoot & edit -- really nice!! I love how the rain is falling not only from the sky, but dripping off the chair as well, and you can see the drops hitting the ground. Plus, I want your back yard. Looks inviting! :) hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your photos are lovely, but I especially like your "friends" shot!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the rain and moon shot a lot!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!