Slider

Friday, May 27, 2011

::Blog Sponsor Swap::

::Ideas Needed::
This year is my parents 30th anniversary! I want to do something just completely awesome for them, but I need ideas. Help me out?

This will be fun-
After I read what Faith was doing over at her blog, I thought that was an awesome idea. A sponsor swap or button swap each month and I'll keep those sponsors on my blog for that month. The other person has to keep my button on their blog as well for the month. Every month, I'll run another swap and so on. It's a great way to generate more traffic to our blogs and who doesn't love that?

Now, I'm looking to blog sponsor swap for June!
If you're interested, send me a message, leave a comment, DM me on twitter. Look forward to swappin' with ya!

Also, if you need a button let me know.

4 Wonderful Comments:

  1. That's a really cool idea- I would totally do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Throw them a suprise party @ the nearest park! :)
    That's what me and my sibs did! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds awesome, I am definetly interested!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me know what month! I'm up for it! =)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!