Slider

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Black and White Wordless Wednesday

I just realized I missed my 1 year blogiversary! April 6 was a year and I had no idea what I was doing then haha



I was trying to do some self shots using wind. I hated all but this one lol.



I am in love with this one of my two loves.











She did topple out right after this shot. Poor thing was so interested in the grass lol.




the long road Wordish Wednesday
and then, she {snapped}The Paper Mama

12 Wonderful Comments:

  1. Well happy blogoversary! And these shots are so cute! Love your wind look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are too cute & way to rock the shot mama!!! Love that one of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so wonderful! My favorite is the one from a low perspective in the grass. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh what wonderful pictures! Love your self shot and wind... it turned out totally awesome! and your little girl is too cute!!

    Happy blogoversary!! So exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics. Love the little chunky legs... too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful pictures, and you selfie is amazing, I relly like it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute baby! Such sweet cheeks and legs :) The one of dad and baby is definitely something special.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh....those KNEES!!! Boy I miss the chubby baby stage....mine are all slim now (well....almost all). Beautiful shots!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like your self-portrait. I find them very difficult to do.

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are amazing, i just want to squeeze her legs hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy belated blog anniversary!! Love the toothy smile of your little girl! Thanks for hopping by my blog. I just noticed that you were from central FL, I live in Central FL too! maybe a get together is in our future ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable, and she looks so serious in the third from the bottom picture!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!