Slider

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

MIA No More..

I was really missing in action yesterday. Never even got to the computer.

Yesterday night, Alexis started teething.

Horray!
Not

she fought to go to sleep. Fell asleep around 11:30pm and was up at 12:45am until 4am, not happy, screaming, the whole time. I'm surprised neighbors didn't complain. She slept til 8am, but she had to sleep on me in the rocker. Anytime I moved to the couch, she cried. Rocker doesn't recline.

Oh yea, my rocker broke too. It now rocks to the right.
So, we had gotten a glider at a yard sale for $10.00. Can't beat that, but Alexis doesn't like it. I have to find a new rocker now. Lay z boy, here we come!

I went to my mom's yesterday and was able to get a nap.

Today, my throat hurts. But, she did sleep better last night. I feel bad it hurts her :(

She did roll over twice though!


2 Wonderful Comments:

  1. Ahhh, the joys of motherhood.


    Have you tried those little mesh bags with frozen fruit in them? That helped my son when he was teething!

    Hang in there Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. Hope she feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!