Slider

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Cutest Kid Contest

I'm entering Alexis into the cutest kid conest by freckles & fudge!

Why is she the cutest kid and should win?

Have you see her? She's adorable.

I think the cutest thing is when she wakes up in the morning and I go to see her in her crib, she smiles at me everytime. It's a 'I'm so happy to see you, there you are!' kind of smile. It melts my heart. She's also learning everyday. She's found her hands and feet and tongue. Watches your mouth when you talk to her. She's still trying to find her thumb for her mouth, it's so cute.





She hasn't quite got it yet

'




1 Wonderful Comments:

  1. Hi thanks for entering...i'm getting ready to update the page:) the only thing I ask is that you link back to Unexpected Surprises as well...as per rules:) thanks

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!