Slider

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A Weebit of Me Wednesday





{one}
what’s your favorite day of the week and why?
I've always liked Wednesdays. The rest of the week is down hill after that.

{two} if you could have a glimpse of your future, would you choose to see it and what time would you want to see?
I don't want to see the future. If I were 12 years old and answering this question, I'd say yeah and it'd be the age I am now. Now that I am that age, I don't want to see the future.

{three} if you could be any animal, which animal would you be?
A dolphin. I love swimming and they just glide thru the water and look like they are always having fun.

{four} do you have a lucky number?
I always liked the number 18, but it's not a lucky number.

{five} if you could bring one famous person back from the dead, who would it be and why?
My grandfather because he didn't want to die and said that not long before he did. He wasn't famous, but he was a star to me.

{six} fill in the blank: peanut butter and ____________.
Jelly, a classic.

{seven} would you rather live by the mountains or by the beach?
I live a mile from the beach, so I'd have to say mountains. Just because I have the beach already.

{eight} do you have any tattoos?
no and i don't want any. Henna is always cool though.

{nine} if you could retire tomorrow, what would you do?
Take care of my family and travel.

{ten} what is your favorite all time movie?
Grease

2 Wonderful Comments:

  1. Grease is a great classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I play along on Wednesdays too. Grease is such a great answer!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!