Slider

Saturday, September 18, 2010

My 100th Post - Link Up

Here I am, 100 posts later. I've been up since 5:30am, with Alexis. Except she's asleep now and I'm not. Thought about going to the beach to see the sunrise, but didn't.
A question has been mingling in my head for a few days.

What would you tell your younger self?

I would tell my 16 year old self, that all the 'drama' that seems so important at the time, really isn't. {You know the so & so talked behind your back, or don't like me, or the why hasn't he called me back. & the gossip that went with the territory - you wouldn't believe what she did!} When your 23, your going to laugh at yourself & how it seemed like the end of the world. Also, you're not fat. Don't let your size 3 friends, make you feel you are. They won't be that size forever...

I want to know what you would tell your younger self & post a picture of you younger too. I'm going to make it a linky(my first one). Link up! Can't wait to read yours!

(16 years old)



0 Wonderful Comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments!