Slider

Monday, September 13, 2010

It's a Beautiful Life Photo Challenge

It's funny Mandy mentioned their talking about planning a trip. Our anniversary is in November and we were trying to plan a trip now. I want to go to the Keys. Lived in Florida all my life and have never been. I think it's time. Nothing is official yet, but it's in the works.

For the photo challenge this week, little piece of heaven, the first picture I thought of was this one. It was actually taken on our honeymoon in St. Thomas. I love the rainbow and the boats with the mountains.







{13/365}

4 Wonderful Comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Look at that rainbow. Seriously, I have always wanted to capture a rainbow like this. Such a great shot! Thanks for participating! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously love that first shot...it really is a little piece of heaven. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that 1st shot is gorgeous! Amazing job!!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!