Slider

Monday, September 6, 2010

Autumn Changes

Well, summer is soon over. Living in Florida though, it will still be around a few more months probably. I'm glad to see it go really. It's been a tough summer and all of it just seems like a blur. My family has taken a rough hit this year. In April, with my grandpa in and out of the hospital and then in the ICU for good, all that lasted 2 months. My mom's cousin just passed away last week, she was only 45. Way to young. Both had diabetes and that's really what brought them to where they are now, unfortunately. It did show me what diabetes does and I know I don't want it. Not to mention, we lost 3 family friends over the summer. I'm really glad to see summer go.

I have felt some changes. There's an evening breeze, football season is back (Go Cowboys!), and there's just something in the air that makes me feel good being outside. Ready for the leaf changes and crisp cool air, yeah I probably have to go north to get that, but it makes an excuse for a vacation. I think Alexis is down with that...

1 Wonderful Comments:

  1. I'm sorry about all the tough things that have happened in your circle this Summer. I'd be welcoming Autumn with open arms under those circumstances too. That is such a sweet, chubby, adorable baby you've got there. She pulls off those sunglasses VERY well!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!