Slider

Thursday, August 19, 2010

A Weebit of Me Wednesday



{one} who’s the funniest person you know?
My husband, he always knows how to make me laugh

{two} were you a michael jackson fan?
I liked his music. I don't really have an opinion of him as a person.

{three} what was your favorite book as a child?
I always liked mystery books, never had one book I liked more than the next

{four} what’s the most delicious meal you’ve ever eaten?
The one when I'm the most hungry always taste the best.

{five} if you could eliminate on thing you do each day in the bathroom so you never had to do it again, what would it be?
Shaving, most definitely

{six} if you could ask barak obama one question, what would it be?
Are you sure you want to be president?

{seven} what’s the best place near you to get a drink?
La Fiesta! They have the best margaritas.

{eight} what kind of music can you just not stand to listen to?
Techno

{nine} who and when was your first kiss?
My first kiss was from my now husband, back in 2006 when we were dating.

{ten} what 3 things do you think will become obsolete in the next ten years?
Checks, The clothes in my closet right now, and probably this computer

1 Wonderful Comments:

We appreciate your comments!