Slider

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Surprises Around Every Corner

Well, I was going to blog today about how my doctor appt went and I still will. And also how my ultrasound went that got me hooked up in labor and delivery. This morning was my dr appt and it went good. Little over 1cm dialated and about 80% effaced. Left there and went home, took a nap becuase I slept horribly the night before. A little later I had my growth u/s and thought everything would be fine. I'm measuing a week a head - no big deal. Then she told me Alexis is breech! I'm like what! At 38 weeks, the doctor figured she was head down and this morning she said I can feel the head (which turns out to be the butt lol). Then they checked my amniotic fluid and it's loww. After we waited for the nurse to call the doctor to see hat she wanted me to do. She said go to the hospital, hooked up to IVs, and they're going to monitor overnight. If the amniotic fluid doesn't come up by tomorrow, I will be meeting my little girl via c section sometime tomorrow.
After getting all that information thrown at me all of a sudden. I had a rush of emotions come over me. I could feel I was getting red and really just wanted to cry, but I was nervous and excited all at the same time. It was a huge shock. That's where I'm at right now. My next update could be with my little one. I'll keep you posted!

0 Wonderful Comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments!