Slider

Friday, July 9, 2010

Flashback Fridays!

I really love flaskbacks. They are always made of great memories. This is a photo of me and this is how my parents would cool me off in the summer. All you need is a bucket with water and I could play all day in the hot summer of Florida!


This is one of my husband. I don't really know the story about this and I wish I had the color scan. His mom gave me this picture of him. It was my favorite of the maybe 7 pictures that she had of him as a baby.



Flashback Friday Button

3 Wonderful Comments:

  1. That first picture cracked me up! Your parents sure were creative.

    your husband was a cute little guy.

    Stopping by from Flashback Friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! that pic of you almost looks professional... like it should be the picture in a frame you're buying at the store! i love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture of you in the bucket is AMAZING.

    (eeee, our babies our due at the same time!)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!