Slider

Monday, July 19, 2010

37 Weeks!

WOW! The time has flown by. I'm 37 weeks today, which is considered full term. I'm kinda in shock, I can't believe in about 3 weeks give or take, I'll be holding my little girl. It seems so unreal. I picked out the pediatrician today. She was actually my pediatrician and I liked her a lot, so that's who my girl got. I also just organized the nursery, it's set to go. We have a small house, so unfortunately her closet gets the vacuum and some other things. My closet is full. I'll post pictures later. The rocker that we have in there, my mom got from one of her cleaning jobs. It's really comfy, but it's definatly a 70s chair. I was going to get a cover for it, but if I don't, it's not the end of the world. I also wanted a crib ruffle, but if I don't get one, yet again, it's not the end of the world. After I finished the room and vacuumed, my hip is hurting really bad. Now I'm resting and that wasn't hardly anything, that would bother me before. I need to vacuum the rest of the house, do laundry, the dishes and dust. I'm really excited for my dr. appt on Wednesday!

0 Wonderful Comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments!