Slider

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

36 Week Dr Appt

Had my appt this morning. It was hard to wake up because this stupid carpal tunnel is keeping me awake and it hurts. I thought I could wait til Friday to get a brace, but I can't. Going when Jon gets off of work, It hurts way to bad. Let's see how did the appt go. I gained 1 lb, not bad. Had high blood pressure again 144/86, laid on left side for 10 min and went down to 116/60 and no protein in my urine. My GBS test came back negative, which is good. Went from fingertip dilated to 1cm and 50% effaced - which is a big word for saying my cervix is half way soft and has to get 100% for a baby to come through. That's progress.

Supposed to go to the convention on Friday and Sunday - driving back and forth a little over an hour both ways. I think we might make it there for lunch lol. It's really hard to wake up early and feel good, i usually feel sick because I don't sleep at night. I wish we were closer to the arena or could afford a hotel this year. But it's just for this year. My MIL said that's ok you can go after the baby gets here. I'm thinking, no I'm not bringing a 1 month old newborn to a place with almost 10,000 people. If it's hard for me to get up now, it's not going to be easier after. We still won't be able to afford a hotel after either. Sorry mama in law.

1 Wonderful Comments:

  1. Sorry you are experiencing so many discomforts at this time. Try to hang in and I am sure things will work out in time.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!