Slider

Monday, July 5, 2010

35/35!

Milestone: 35 weeks done, 35 days to go! Which is exciting. I can't believe it. The time has flown by s fast! I even went to work stripping off wallpaper with my dad. My feet are all swollen now because I was on them all day. I also think she's gone through a growth spurt maybe because my belly seems a lot bigger. I also think she dropped some. I have a lot more pelvis pressure and some pain and my legs won't go together. Doctor on Wednesday and then every week after that. I still have so much to get and do it seems like.
To Do:
- Buy diaper bag
- Nursing Bras
- Comfortable cotton pants
- Another fitted sheet or 2
- Diapers
- Clean the pack and play and need a sheet for that
- Crib Dust Ruffle
- Pack hospital bag
+ more that I can't remember right now.

I'm so tired, ready for bed.

1 Wonderful Comments:

We appreciate your comments!