Slider

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Almost Friday!

Yesterday, had my doctor's appt. Gained 2 pounds, since last visit for a total of 13 pounds. When they checked my blood pressure it was really high above 180, but they also had the wrong size cuff on me. When they got the right cuff, it went to 134/54. Not bad, but I'd like it lower. Measuring right when I'm supposed to.
Paul went and got his permit yesterday. His first time driving, I rode with him. I was really nervous lol, but he did good. They are starting pawpaw on dialysis today. They have him a little sedated and back on the breathing machine. Everytime we think he's doing good, he gets worse again. We'll have to see what happens, day by day.
I feel like I have so much to get done.
  • bedroom needs painted
  • bathroom needs painted
  • door frames and doors need painted
  • Crib needs assembled
  • Need a dresser
  • Curtains
  • Bathroom and bedroom need a good cleaning
  • Baby clothes need washed and any linens I get for the bed
I'll get it done. I have too.

0 Wonderful Comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments!