Slider

Monday, April 19, 2010

24 Week Update

This morning the shuttle landed and it was LOUD. I was sleeping and having a crazy dream when it sounded like 2 bombs went off and the house shook. I jumped up and had no clue what was going on. Found out the shuttle was landing and broke the sound barrier.

I'm thinking I'm going to have to buy some maternity pants soon. They are just expensive and I don't want to spend money on that! Got some bags of cute clothes from some sisters, it was fun going through those. The clothes are so cute. We finished registering, finally. There are so many things, that it's overwhelming. This bottle or that bottle, this stroller or that stroller. and I never knew that pacifers had a minimum age on them. Still seems like I have so much to do.
I've been having round ligament pain lately. It's a dull ache on the left side of my lower abdomen.

So happy to reach 24 weeks! That means V-Day, which means that if I went into pre-term labor right now, Alexis has the highest chance of survival than before 24 weeks.

COMPLETED WEEKS OF GESTATION AT BIRTH
CHANCE OF SURVIVAL
21 weeks and less 0%
22 weeks 0-10%*
23 weeks 10-35%
24 weeks 40-70%
25 weeks 50-80%
26 weeks 80-90%
27 weeks >90%
30 weeks >95%
34 weeks >98%

0 Wonderful Comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments!